Hi Pid,

I could not generate a keystore, because I had no idea that I had to get my
Java specifically "keytool" on bin before using the rest of  this -genkey
-alias tomcat -keyalg RSA

But I was able to get that done yesterday and have SSL running perfectly
now, thanks for your interest.

I also take your "Hit return" statement in good faith and assume that would
be the most logical start off process to someone starting off with
configuration

Once again thanks.

--
Victoria Captain Johnson-Kio