From: Dave Shevett [mailto:shev...@homeport.org]
Subject: "High Level" question. Managing dynamic vhost deployments...

I'd like to be able to 'spin up' a vhost on the fly,
without restarting tomcat.

Look at the host-manager (not the manager) webapp that comes bundled with real
Tomcat distributions.

I would point you to the doc for it ... if it existed.  Patches welcome (he
says, while ducking under the table).

  - Chuck

attachments from all computers.