Hi,

I have installed and added tomcat 7.0.11 to netbeans 7.01 and now I want it to run as windows service so that whenever I start windows, it should start up and run.

Currently whenever I close netbeans it shut down tomcat along with it.

PS : I cannot download and install the fresh copy since being a 7 months old developer I do not want to take the risk of breaking my existing setup.Time is my constraint.

Can we create some startup bat file for windows 7 32 bit home premium and somehow push it on start up program list ?

- Kiran