I need to set up a configuration where a site's path space
gets distributed over two servers and I'm looking at using
mod_jk like this:

  Apache httpd
    mod_jk
      workers.properties
        workerA -> serverA
        workerB -> serverB
      uriworkermap.properties
        /*       = serverA
        /path2/* = serverB
        /path3/* = serverB
        /path3/xyz/* = serverA

F ex "/" and "/path1/" would be directed to serverA and
"/path2/" would be directed to serverB. This is all fine.

But how do I best solve the issue with each server setting
its own JSESSIONID? The browser client will see one site
with one domain and one JSESSIONID cookie, so this will
cause interference between the two servers when switching
between pages.

Does mod_jk offer any feature to solve this, or is my best
bet to change the name of the JSESSIONID cookie on one of
the servers?

Best regards
Mike Wilson