Hi All,
       I am trying to use Chat example of WebSocket given in  Tomcat version
 7.0.27. Problem I faced are here.

1) After opening the web socket it closes the socket automatically after 20
sec. I want connection open until Guest (i.e. user) explicitly closes it.
2) Second thing is that It broad casts the message to all users but what i
want is to send message to a specific group of people.
Is there any method to send message to specific group.?? I checked API for
WebSocket but there is no method for multicast.

Kindly help me I have very short time to implement it.

Thanks..
--
*Regards,
*