On 5/4/2012 7:32 AM, Caldarale, Charles R wrote:
From: Kiran Badi [mailto:ki...@poonam.org]
Subject: Re: How to run Tomcat as Service on windows start up.
Please don't top-post.
What do you mean by this ?
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=top+post

  - Chuck

Thanks Got it Chuck .Interesting stuff which I wasn't aware in spite of using usenet/online forums for years now.

Not sure as how relevant this topic is now given that most of the time even in our work environment,we often scroll down towards the bottom of the mail to see as what exactly is the communication about and each reply goes to the top of previous mail.

However I will ensure that I dont top post at least to this list.

attachments from all computers.