I notice that i have to repeat these steps so that tomcat7:run will
see the newest stuffs from other maven modules :
- rebuild all of my mvn modules (including my webapp module on which
my tomcat7:run-ed, and other dependencies module)
- clean my eclipse java project, rebuilding everything
- tomcat7:run will then see the newest stuffs

Note that i dont need to rebuild maven and eclipse project if i dont
modify the webapp maven module, tomcat7 can automatically see the
newest changes

Ideally i would like to skip rebuilding everything in maven and then
eclipse to see the newest changes in the other modules outside webapp
module.

Are there any tips to achieve this ?

Thanks !

--
Do not pursue the past. Do not lose yourself in the future.
The past no longer is. The future has not yet come.