2012/5/9 Charles Shreve <char...@citinc.biz>:
> I enabled logging and was able to find that the log comes back with code 200
> which is my understanding that everything connects properly.  I have found
> that I am able to open any size html file, and jpeg files under 31k from the
> remote subnet off of the tomcat server.  Anything else from the tomcat server
> just continues to try and load.  We don't have any problems loading any of
> our programs or files from the remote subnet from Window based machines on
> the local side.  Is there any kind of a time out period tha the tomcat server
> expects a response back from the client before it will send data?  When we
> try to load the program, firefox and internet explorer continues to say that
> it is waiting for data from the tomcat server but never gets past that point.

I'm lost , sorry

Have you could to interchange HTTP traffic (both directions) between
remote side and that machine , via VPN?
Have you could to interchange HTTP traffic between remote side and any
war deployed into that Tomcat server  , via VPN?
Have you could to interchange HTTP traffic between remote side and any
war deployed into anotherTomcat server on another machine  , via VPN?

Could be a problem with a firewall and the returned HTTP traffic ?