Hi,

The scenario is:

I have a java application which collects some data from sensors and
stores in the database. This java application has to run continuously.
On the other hand I have a web application which I am running on tomcat
which collects the data from database and display it on the web.

Database is same for both applications. I don't mind whether the
application runs inside tomcat or outside tomcat.

I've tried to make a jar file of the java application and created a
simple web application which uses some classes of the jar file. But it
is not working.

Can anyone please tell me how do I do this.

I am sure there should be an easy way to do that.

Thank you.

Regards.