I know is strange but webAppA, started to work suddenly.
The only thing I have done this days is a lot of restarts when deploying
stuff for webAppB. Now seems that each image uploaded through webAppB,
inside c:/pathtoDocbase/webAppA/uploads/ (or pasted directly in file
system) is been replied(showed in the browser) correctly when doing a http
request like http://servername/webAppA/uploads/1.jpg

Maybe is a configuration parameter that I have changed without noticing it,
but I am not sure.

Thank you for your reply.