The ROOT.xml file is in the Catalina/localhost folder

Renaming the folder didn't work BTW.

I have the /corda folder located in the /webapps folder

I'd like the /corda to be the default app

when I don't have the ROOT.xml file, I can go to the browser and enter
http://localhost/corda and everything works fine

I'd like it to work so that when I enter http://localhost I get the corda as
the default. (without having to use the /corda in the URL)

I know there is a way to do this without renaming things to ROOT, that's what
I'm looking for.  How do I set up the ROOT.xml file so that it makes the /corda
the default rather than /ROOT as the default?

Kevin