2012/6/6 Dharamshila Khandelwal <dharmshil...@gmail.com>:
> Tim,
>
> It worked fine with IE 6.
> Tomcat logs clearly say that the path is invalid.
> Wierd this is that when the screen is loaded for the first time, it works
> fine. If I click on save (which makes a call to servlet) , it starts giving
> invalid path error.
> I know that its not a tomcat issue, but is there any configuration I need
> to change to make sure that the paths are always taken relative to base
> context?

1. What is that "save" that you click on?

2. What exactly Tomcat version you are using?

3. Configure an AccessLogValve inside the <Host> element in server.xml
and use a custom pattern in it to log "Referer" request header.

That is to log what requests are actually coming to Tomcat and from what pages.