DeMarco, Alex wrote:
I hope this is the right place to post this question.

It is the right place.

We have the latest Jakarta Plugin installed with IIS 7.5.

Do you know, does the plugin specifically block  /services requests on
wsdl's

Short answer : no, it does not specifically block any request.
In fact, it is the opposite : it only forwards requests to Tomcat, if the request URL matches some pre-defined values.
See :
http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/webserver_howto/iis.html
the section "How does it work ?".
(and for the word "worker", understand "a back-end tomcat").

One more thing : the isapi_redirector can write a logfile.
See item (3) in the section "Configuring the ISAPI Redirector" for details.
The logfile will tell you when and why it is forwarding a request to Tomcat and
when/why not.