Hi, I'm getting a fatal error when I start tomcat. Now I would think that
servlet-api.jar is missing from the tomcat classpath but if I do -verbose:class
I can clearly see tomcat using other classes from that jar so I know it's
already included:

[Loaded javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest from
file:/C:/Program%20Files/Apache%20Software%20Foundation/Tomcat%206.0/lib/servlet-api.jar]

The exact error I'm getting is:

java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problems:
    The import javax.servlet.http.HttpSessionAttributeListener cannot be
resolved
    The import javax.servlet.http.HttpSessionBindingEvent cannot be resolved
    HttpSessionAttributeListener cannot be resolved to a type
    HttpSessionBindingEvent cannot be resolved to a type
    HttpSessionBindingEvent cannot be resolved to a type
    HttpSessionBindingEvent cannot be resolved to a type
    HttpSessionBindingEvent cannot be resolved to a type

The file that gives this error has import javax.servlet.http.*; at the top so
it appears that I've already imported the necessary classes. How can I fix this
fatal error? Why does tomcat see javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest but not
javax.servlet.http.HttpSessionAttributeListener?
I'm using Tomcat version 6.0 on Windows XP SP3.

Thank you