Hi, Charles
Really sorry as I'm new here.
ok. here is the ans to your question
- You first say users cannot have dynamic content, then state that
users can have their own servlets.  Both can't be true at the same
time.
ans : I would like to restrict the per user web application to only
serve static files only. But the current implementation of Tomcat
would enable web application on a per user basic, i.e. they can deploy
a web.xml in WEB-INF and execute servlet or JSP in tomcat.

Regards,
Kim