The docs have the value within square brackets.

Doesn't help when the first char of a property suddenly becomes an
uppercase version without being noticed. Anyway, for the purposes of
completeness:

ConnectionProperties zeroDateTimeBehavior=convertToNull

Works perfectly for the MySQL driver in our environment. Somehow ours ended
up with a capital Z...