Yeah Romain, I see there is no 'openejb-cxf-rs.jar' within the lib folder.

I'm confused then, there are all these cxf-* jars plus a couple of openejb-cxf*
jars in the lib folder of this OpenEJB standalone. I'm wondering what purpose
they serve.

Basically I want the OpenEJB server that matches here:
https://tomee.apache.org/comparison.html under OpenEJB. I don't want tomcat as
I don't need Servlets, JSP or JSF.

I was under the impression this assembly/standalone is this??

If its not can you tell where I can get this pure OpenEJB server that matches
the comparison table.

Otherwise am I meant to just add this single jar 'openejb-cxf-rs.jar' and it
will work?

My app is being packaged as an ejb-jar so won't be using wars anyway.

Thanks,
Chris