hmm,

you find eclipse easier but tomee mvn plugin is far better to work in a
team because you share in your project your tomee.xml in a standard place
and calling mvn tomee:run it is automatically used where in eclipse you
need to put it manually in the right server project. Then that's just
habits i think.

*Romain Manni-Bucau*