Hi everyone,e

I would to stop, redeploy and start a deployed WAR application. On vanilla
Tomcat, I know I can do this by querying for JMX MBeans, so I guess it should
work the same way with TomEE or OpenEJB.

However, I wasn't able to write a test to confirm this. I have tried
openejb-core and tomee-embedded, but the Tomcat MBean were not present in the
MBean server, only some OpenEJB MBeans.

So what am I supposed to do to make the Tomcat MBeans appear in the MBean
server while running my integration tests?

Regards,
Christian