Greetings,

On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 11:14 AM, Romain Manni-Bucau
<rmannibu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Your persistence.xml is not where ut should. Take care shrinkwrap api doest
> use webinf/classes/metainf for manifestresources in webarchive

I think you are referring to src/test/resources/persistence.xml but
this is just for Arquillian, see
src/test/java/com/acme/javaee/ws/rs/PostServiceTest.java:
SW./*blah*/.addAsManifestResource("persistence.xml"). Since
src/test/resources is ahead of src/main/resources in the classpath,
persistence.xml the test oriented one is being inserted into the test
archive. I can verify this by changing that
src/test/resources/persistence.xml to have garbage in it, which will
fail the tests dramatically (all kinds of IllegalState and invalid
parse failures).

So, without @Singleton still have a problem with CDI of the rest
endpoints. I just added it to try and move forward, but I think this
is a bug with Arquillian / Arquillian+TomEE.