Von: Romain Manni-Bucau [via OpenEJB]
[mailto:ml-node+s979440n466506...@n4.nabble.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 12. September 2013 09:33
An: Thomas Schuler
Betreff: Re: ActiveMQ broker stops

Hi

isn't it simply cause you have a network issue between your tomee and the
database?

this would mean you need to configure the pool to avoid this kind of issue
(using connection eviction config - see validationquery etc...)

*Romain Manni-Bucau*

2013/9/12 tschuler <[hidden
email]</user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4665061&i=0>>