Hi,
I will not try to comment on issues in eclipselink right now (still in
development process).

However,
<property name="eclipselink.cache.coordination.protocol" value="jms" />
            <property name="eclipselink.cache.coordination.jms.topic"
value="openejb:Resource/CacheSynchTopic" />
            <property name="eclipselink.cache.coordination.jms.factory"
value="openejb:Resource/RemoteConnectionFactory"/>
            <property
name="eclipselink.cache.coordination.jms.reuse-topic-publisher"
value="true"/>
            <property
name="eclipselink.cache.coordination.remove-connection-on-error"
value="true"/>

in persistence.xml works perfectly for me.
the remove-connection-on-error is very important to get coordination working
again if network issues occure.

tomee.xml resources are pretty basic, except from adding a few tcp options
to brokerXml

I'm now streamlining my application in regards to which entities/results I'd
like to cache
And of course performance benchmarking........

br hw