Hi!
I can confirm that @Schedule is not stopped anymore after redeploying.
That's great.

Now, regarding the leak problem, I've managed to semi-reproduce the error
with a sample project.
https://github.com/zmirc/tomee-memory-bug
<https://github.com/zmirc/tomee-memory-bug>

Steps for reproducing:
1. Open/import the maven project in an IDE (NetBeans in my case)
2. Start a clean Tomee 2013.09.27
3. Run/deploy project
4. Let it run for 20 seconds.
5. Rerun/redeploy project
6. Let it again run for 20 seconds. (By repeating 3&4 / 5&6 more times, you
may get more leak messages in the end)
7. Stop/restart Tomee and look for logs containing:

Sep 28, 2013 8:56:25 AM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader
clearReferencesThreads
SEVERE: The web application [/manager] appears to have started a thread
named [StatelessPool.worker.1] but has failed to stop it. This is very
likely to create a memory leak.
Sep 28, 2013 8:56:25 AM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader
clearReferencesThreads
SEVERE: The web application [/manager] appears to have started a thread
named [StatelessPool.worker.2] but has failed to stop it. This is very
likely to create a memory leak.
Sep 28, 2013 8:56:25 AM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader
clearReferencesThreads
SEVERE: The web application [/manager] appears to have started a thread
named [StatelessPool.worker.3] but has failed to stop it. This is very
likely to create a memory leak.

This sample project doesn't seem to also reproduce the scheduler error, but
at least it can catch the one with /manager application. You know that I
mentioned that Tomee leak logs appeared both for /manager and for @Schedule.
Maybe the problem is similar/the same, thus fixing one will catch both.

I hope this helps.