Romain Manni-Bucau wrote
> Is it on trunk?

Hi Romain,
I'm pretty new in these things, and not quite sure I understand some
details. Maybe its my limited english, but what do you mean by "to be on a
trunk"?

Romain Manni-Bucau wrote
> Are you sure you didnt put openjpa in your app?

I do have "openjpa-asm-shaded-2.2.0.jar" included in app (added to build
path). If i remove it from build path, i am getting same error.

Romain Manni-Bucau wrote
> If not I recall we had an issue with our javaagent, maybe give a try
> removing it from catalina.sh

This is not the same example, this is new, different project. In this one i
am trying to communicate with database, but getting this exception.
Could this error be due to some wrong datasource setting?
What i have done is, that first I have just created empty database from
terminal with command: "create database v7"
Then, in eclipse, I have created DB connection from Data Source Explorer
giving next parameters:
Database: V7DB
Username: root
Password: 123
and when I Test Connection it works (Ping Succeeded).