Hi

When we start up our app recently ported to Tomee, we get the following
information in our log repeated for all the beans we have, but

    2013-10-09 10:26:00 INFO org.apache.openejb.config.AutoConfig
processResourceRef Auto-linking resource-ref
'openejb/Resource/FPeJobs/TaskQueue' in bean UtilityServiceBean to
Resource(id=FPeJobs/TaskQueue)
    2013-10-09 10:26:00 INFO org.apache.openejb.config.AutoConfig
processResourceRef Auto-linking resource-ref
'openejb/Resource/FPeJobs/MailQueue' in bean UtilityServiceBean to
Resource(id=FPeJobs/MailQueue)

But none of our beans require access to the queue, they are looked up
elsewhere, is there a way to turn off auto-linking of the queues?

Cheers
Adam