Hi

If default database is created you have a config issue somewhere or it
is a bug (I have to admit i didn't use 1.5.2 that much but only 1.5;1
and 1.6.0-SNAPSHOT). the file where you can define the datasource are
(by order of preference):
1) conf/tomee.xml
2) WEB-INF/resources.xml

there are quite others config but this is the info you are looking for I think
Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau