Yep, me too. Quite annoying.

On 11/13/2013 08:14 AM, José Luis Cetina wrote:
Me too

2013/11/13 Karl Kildén <karl.kil...@gmail.com>

Nope I got the spam as well.

On 13 November 2013 14:33, James Green <james.mk.gr...@gmail.com> wrote:

So I just got an email from "Apache TomEE Support" claiming to offer
professional support with a 20% discount. The from address is a
yahoo.comaccount allegedly owned by "Java EE Guru Gurkan Erdogdu".

I have no idea how he or his organisation have my address but apparently
I've shown an interest in the product and I can manage my mailing list
preferences.

Posting here slightly alarmed in case someone is monitoring this list and
adding address found. I'm willing to be proven wrong of course. Any
others
receiving such emails?

Thanks,

James