This is causing an NPE accessing a WebServiceContext annotated with
@Resource.

To detail, I've been refactoring my Maven project into sub-projects to
facilitate versioning of interfaces. Previously the entire web interface
was held in a single war file project and it all worked.

The above field is in a base class I use for SOAP services. The base class
was moved into a jar project and depended upon by two others - both war
packaging.

In each case I have a beans.xml file which I thought might fix it. The
exact message as output by the latest TomEE-Plus 1.6-SNAPSHOT:

WARNING: Injection data not found in JNDI context:
jndiName='comp/env/com.mycompany.saas.jaxws.SoapBase/context',
target=com.mycompany.saas.jaxws.SoapBase/context

I have also tried making a getter and setter for the field and placing the
@Resource on the setter to no effect.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

James