I have this project https://github.com/maxtorzito/tomee-codi   where i
tested CODI issues with TomEE, i updated to use 1.6.0 final realease,  I
just downloaded minutes ago in two PC'S one with linux ubuntu an the other
with Windows 8.1, then i ran the clean install, in both the compile is
successful, after that i run tomee run, in linux the server runs but in
windows instead i get the same exception.

SEVERE - null
at
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57)
at
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:526)
at
org.apache.myfaces.shared.util.ClassUtils.buildApplicationObject(ClassUtils.java:561)
at
org.apache.myfaces.config.FacesConfigurator.configureApplication(FacesConfigurator.java:532)
at
org.apache.myfaces.config.FacesConfigurator.configure(FacesConfigurator.java:419)
at
org.apache.myfaces.webapp.AbstractFacesInitializer.buildConfiguration(AbstractFacesInitializer.java:370)
at
org.apache.myfaces.webapp.Jsp21FacesInitializer.initContainerIntegration(Jsp21FacesInitializer.java:73)
at
org.apache.myfaces.webapp.AbstractFacesInitializer.initFaces(AbstractFacesInitializer.java:143)
at
org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener.contextInitialized(StartupServletContextListener.java:119)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:4937)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5434)
at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StartChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1559)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StartChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1549)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
at
at
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:724)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: No bean found for type:
org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.jsf.api.config.JsfModuleConfig
at
org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.core.impl.util.CodiUtils.getOrCreateBeanByClass(CodiUtils.java:198)...................

Then, its possible to be a TomEE issue with CODI only in Windows
environment?

*SCJA. José Luis Cetina*