Hi all,

i'm working on a java web application using EJBs and  I'm  looking at the
container authentication for a secured access to the beans.

I found some discussions about an alternative implementation of TomEE Realm
(org.apache.tomee.catalina.realm.LowTypedRealm) to customize the authentication
process.

I suppose i need to implement a FORM authentication in the web application and
use SessionContext in EJBs to manage the authenticated Principal.

Since I can't find enough documentation for this personalization do you have
any suggestion about the implementation of this Class?

Piercarlo Alberto Beghetto
Developer @ Diennea - MagNews
Tel.: (+39) 0546 667432 - Int. 967
Viale G.Marconi 30/14 - 48018 Faenza (RA)

[cid:image001.jpg@01CF3A11.BF348920]<http://www.magnews.it/it>
[cid:image010.jpg@01CF3A15.72D01F00]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/diennea---magnews>
     [cid:image011.jpg@01CF3A15.72D01F00] <http://twitter.com/DienneaMagNews>
   [cid:image012.jpg@01CF3A15.72D01F00]
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/MagNews/197617841797>
[cid:image013.png@01CF3A15.72D01F00]
<http://www.magnews.it/it/iscriviti-alla-newsletter>

Rimani aggiornato sul mondo dell'email marketing e del digital marketing:
visita il nostro blog! http://blog.magnews.it