I am also interested in this. We are building an insurance software product
here that is intended to run on JBoss AS. I would like to add TomEE+ as an
alternative platform that is supported by our software.
But we need the fix for OPENEJB-2068 or our software wouldn't run.

Currently we use openejb 4.6.1 - SNAPSHOT for testing our EJBs and have
stopped using TomEE+ for validating that our UI runs also on a server with
myfaces instead of mojarra.

Any hint on a realistic release date would help me a lot.

Thank you for your brillant work. I hope you will be successful in getting
TomEE established as a widely used platform.

Markus