Hi Leo . 2 months ago I had the same problem as you (creating a quartz job
in a cluster env) , i didnt have enough time do research about this, and
what i finally did was creating an event (mysql event) in my database
server (of course i Just need to modify database data) and what that my job
was executed Just once.

If this is your case (alter Just db info) Maybe you can try this to.