Hi

values are either fully qualified names or id. in this last case you
define your instance in resources.xml ni a Service:

<resources>
  <Service id="..." class-name="my.qualified.Name">
      myPropertyWithASetter = value
   </Service>
</resources>

That's the general idea to configure bus/providers.

For the bus it needs to be done as system property:

myId = new://Service?class-name=my.qualified.Name
myId.myPropertyWithASetter = value

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/