Yes because in TomEE I have two war files, one that publish the message and
the other one that consumes it. Both applications are sharing the same
tomee.xml configuration and so same ActiveMQ external instance.
The message is published (we can see it in the console) but there is no
consumers because the second application is listening for localhost and not
the remote host.

El dj., 12 març, 2015 a les 15:42, Romain Manni-Bucau (<
rmannibu...@gmail.com>) va escriure: