Hi,
I've startet to play around clearing jcs cache on multiple installations
using a JMS topic.
It's non-durable.
I've seen that clientId is only needed for durable topic.

However, I see that if I have two webapps deployed(having a MDB), activemq
complains about:
javax.jms.InvalidClientIDException:  Client: WebCacheMdb already connected
from....

The MDB has:
@MessageDriven(activationConfig = {
    @ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName = "destinationType",
propertyValue = "javax.jms.Topic"),
    @ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName = "destination", propertyValue =
WebConstants.WEB_CACHE_TOPIC),
    @ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName = "maxSessions", propertyValue =
"1")
})

Having a two broker network I also have an issue with messages delivered
twice, but that might be solved by using virtualtopics. (maxsessions has no
effect)

If someone have an idea, please let me know :-)
It might be that I'm not too familiar with topics. Queues is working fine.

br hw