Hi all,
I'm still studing, and i made some test, everything works when deploying on the main host, but when deploying on tomcat virtual hosts jax-ws (on a EJB) doesn't seem to register the paths.

What I want to achieve:
I would like to use the same app on multiple virtual hosts, each virtual host should have different resources (ex different db eccc), but I would like the war to be the same for every virtualhost.

Google somehow report info on tomcat every time I search for tomee, this is frustrating cause this issue does not apply to tomcat...
Cya
K.