Hi Mauro,

in line

On Sat, Jun 6, 2015 at 6:44 PM, mauro2java2011 <mauro2java2...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> From
>
> http://docs.oracle.com/javaee/6/api/javax/servlet/ServletContainerInitializer.html
> <
> http://docs.oracle.com/javaee/6/api/javax/servlet/ServletContainerInitializer.html
> >
> i have read on mechanism of META-INF/services/
>
> So i have understand that i can to make  some initialization on container
> from jar put into web-inf/lib/*.jars.
> But i not understund The annotation  HandlesTypes.
>
> Where i have to put?

About HandleTypes, you can look a good sample and explanation here:
http://www.codejava.net/java-ee/servlet/handlestypes-annotation-examples

Other question:

> Suppose that into a jar into web-inf/lib of a webapp i put a class named
> myServletContainerInitializer that implement ServletContainerInitializer .
> Into method onStartup i set for example the fileconfig for ModuleLigin of
> jaas.  So i can to make a different configuration for each webapps ? Or the
> fileconfig for ModuleLogin of jaas  is equals for all webapps deployed ?
>
> Pratically my questionvitvis : i can set systemProperties with same key
> but
> different value for each webapps for configure different modulelogin for
> each webapp  depoyed on tomee?

If I understand your question.. I'll say:
Yes, you can do it,  since that your classloader is independent by webapp.

It's similar like this:
https://github.com/tomitribe/agoncal-application-petstore-ee6/tree/master/src/main/tomee/conf

I can have the same configuration (keys), but different value for each
deploy (context).