Hello,

I am trying to run JBoss  Dashbuilder <http://dashbuilder.org>   on TomEE
1.7.1. This application comes with Weld, so I started getting this error:

/SEVERE: Can't create resource BeanManager
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.jboss.weld.resources.ManagerObjectFactory/

Suspecting conflicts between Weld and OWB, I removed the Weld listener and
JNDI resource of Weld BeanManager. Running the application now gives me this
error:

/SEVERE: CDI Beans module deployment failed
org.apache.webbeans.exception.inject.DeploymentException:
org.apache.webbeans.exception.WebBeansConfigurationException: Cannot apply
Decorators or Interceptors on a final class:
org.jboss.dashboard.ui.config.treeNodes.RootNode/

The application runs fine on Tomcat, but we are trying to standardize on
TomEE. Appreciate guidance on what should I do to make this application
work.

Regards,
Jalal Almutawa