My apologies, I did not see that behavior.

On Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 4:15 PM, Howard W. Smith, Jr. <
smithh032...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 3:55 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com
> > wrote:
>
>> got it but knowing 1.7.2 has the same issue helps to identify if we need
>> solve an unidentified issue or a fixed issue with potentially a
>> workwround.
>>

> hmmm, i've been using tomee 1.7.2 (in production) ever since June 2015,
> and I think I saw this behavior, too, recently (once or twice). Let me
> check my log files and confirm.

What I saw was my app attempting to send multiple emails via my JavaMail
POJO, invoked by some non-JMS code and immediately after via some JMS/MDB
code, initializing twice,

Sep 23, 2015 11:02:06 PM utils.mail.JavaMail initMailSession
INFO: JavaMail.initMailSession(): initializing DEFAULT instance of
mailSession
Sep 23, 2015 11:02:06 PM utils.mail.JavaMail initMailSession
INFO: JavaMail.initMailSession(): initializing DEFAULT instance of
mailSession

and then initialized,

Sep 23, 2015 11:02:06 PM utils.mail.JavaMail initMailSession
INFO: JavaMail.initMailSession(): initialized DEFAULT instance of
mailSession