Thanks for the quick reply

java:module/ModuleName works as expected on EJBs

Is there an alternative for CDI beans? It works with a regular file name,
but when I add ## to parallel deploy it doesn't seem to be populated, I get
this:

*javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Name [module/ModuleName] is not bound
in this Context. Unable to find [module].*