Hi,

Sorry the issue is with parallel deployment. Same app works fine when
parallel deployed on 1.7.2. I mentioned the symlink issue in case it's
relevant.

gitbub source:
https://github.com/fkjaekel/mavenproject
https://github.com/fkjaekel/UtilModule

To reproduce it I just copy the war file on the webapp folder and open
http://localhost:8080/mavenproject on the browser. The output is *Test
string: listener not initialized*. If I rename the war and remove the
version the output is *Test string: listener initialized.*

I think I can reproduce it with Arquillian if necessary.

Thanks