Hi,

I'm interested in running 7.0.2-SNAPSHOT in production, but first I'd like
to run my integration tests.

When I try to import 7.0.2-SNAPSHOT artifacts with maven I'm getting this
error:

ArtifactDescriptorException: Failed to read artifact descriptor for
org.apache.tomee:tomee-embedded:jar:7.0.2-SNAPSHOT:
ArtifactResolutionException: Failure to transfer
org.apache.tomee:tomee-embedded:pom:7.0.2-SNAPSHOT from
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/ was cached in
the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update
interval of people.apache.snapshots has elapsed or updates are forced.
Original error: Could not transfer artifact
org.apache.tomee:tomee-embedded:pom:7.0.2-SNAPSHOT from/to
people.apache.snapshots (
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/): No
appropriate protocol (protocol is disabled or cipher suites are
inappropriate) pom.xml /Service line 1 Maven Dependency Problem

Repository config:
<repository>
<id>people.apache.snapshots</id>
<url>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/</url>