> Romain Manni-Bucau wrote
> > Hello
> >
> > I dont know what means CL bit using sirona and its validation commonly
> for
> > that.
>
> Sorry, I mean Command Line.

Get it (saw more often "CLI", that's why I got confused)

> Romain Manni-Bucau wrote
> > Can need some custom health checks - validations in sirona semantic - but
> > nothing very hard reading your list. Did you have a look?
>
> I didn't know nothing about it. I will take a look at it.

Doesn't have a CLI but a REST backend so usable as well in CLI.

> sgjava wrote
> > There's several choices, but most involve JMX monitoring of some sort.
>
> I was looking something like it but done by TomEE project.

Actually TomEE exposes a lot of info through JMX and there are tons of JMX
cli. This solution works quite well.

Also saw/used the "monitoring" servlet alternative used to push data to any
ops tools and get an aggregated dashboard.