Hi Romain!

We configured quartz for using JDBC-JobStoreCMT (see
http://www.quartz-scheduler.org/documentation/quartz-2.2.x/configuration/ConfigJobStoreCMT.html).
It is suggested to be used if "applications are using JTA transactions (such
as via EJB Session Beans) to perform their work."
To my way of thinking that's exactly what we do if we use scheduled beans.
The configuration needs two datasources (CMT and non-CMT).
If we change the configuration to use the non-CMT datasource also as CMT
datasource - no more open connections are left behind.

That means that even if scheduled beans are used the quartz handling happens
outside the transaction - did I get it right?

So JDBC-JobStoreTX (see
http://www.quartz-scheduler.org/documentation/quartz-2.2.x/configuration/ConfigJobStoreTX.html)
should be used instead?

Best regards,