Hi,

We have legacy application with bunch of CMP2 beans migrated to TomEE from
Weblogic. We have a getEntity business methods in SSB which are running in
transaction. During transaction commit, OpenJPA is making update query with
no values changed for all child entities (one-to-many relationship) although
there is no change to the entity. This making the process too slow and
leading transaction time-out sometimes. Obviously, Session cache is expected
to hold these entities and make db hit only if the child entities are
changed, not always.

We see this behavior only in Unix, not in Windows environment. Does anybody
experience this problem?
Would appreciate your help.

Thanks & Regards,
Srinivas Atluri.