When I removed endorsed folder, it is giving the exception
"org.apache.xerces.parsers.XIncludeAwareParserConfiguration cannot be cast
to org.apache.xerces.xni.parser.XMLParserConfiguration"

We added xerces to endorsed to fix this issue, i could get away with it now
by specifying DocumentBuilderFactory and SAXParserFactory in
system.properites files. So, endorsed is not required now. Still, we were
getting the issue.

Finally, I could find that this is issue with the permission of the user
running tomcat. openenjb-javaagent does not seem to be working with the app
user we have. When I run it with root, it is working fine. Looks like
openejb-javaagent needs higher permission than my app user to work properly.