Thanks for jumping in there cocorossello! Love the spirit.

Andy.

On 13/03/2017 10:26, Matej wrote:
Thank you. I got it working with your help.

I have 2 datasources, controlled by pom, I had a mistake.

Also it seems you have to have driverClassName set but JdbcDriver is not
required. I thought JdbcDriver is a Tomee thing and driverClassName a
Tomcat.

But anyway the example works.

Thanks.

Just define the datasource with the javamelody JdbcDriver. Mine is defined
in
resources.xml

     <Resource id="myDataSource" type="DataSource">
         DriverClassName net.bull.javamelody.JdbcDriver
         ConnectionProperties driver=org.mariadb.jdbc.Driver;
         JdbcDriver org.mariadb.jdbc.Driver
         InitialSize 5
         MaxActive 100
         MaxIdle 30
         MaxWait 10000
         ValidationInterval 30000
         Name jdbc/mydatasource
         Password pass
         ValidationQuery select 1
         TestOnBorrow true
         Username root
         jdbcUrl
jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/mydb?zeroDateTimeBehavior=convertToNull&amp;
characterEncoding=utf8mb4_unicode_ci&amp;useUnicode=true&amp;useConfigs=
maxPerformance

     </Resource>