There's no other active development (new stuff) on ActiveMQ land other
than ActiveMQ Artemis.

Regardless... It is proving to be a strong broker..   I think you guys
would only gain by supporting it...

And we would welcome interaction.

This thread is a few months old.. so it's probably moot what I'm
saying here.. (I even saw a PR sent yesterday by Jonathan Gallimore..

I'm looking to make it easier for Tomee users to use Artemis. There's
a blog on how to do it.. but it seemed complex (even for me.. I can do
maybe once.. not always). maybe automate the process through a command
in Artemis? have it pre-integrated in Tomee? I'm not sure what are the
options.

--
Clebert Suconic