Hi,

I have several TomEE 7.0.2 plus instances on production running a single
webapp each, so I deploy it as ROOT.war (parallel deployment). I have
implemented some web services, but when I try to access them I get a 404
error. If I deploy the webapp with a different name from ROOT I'm able to
access these web services(also using parallel deployment).

Changes I made on system.properties:

tomee.jaxws.subcontext = ws

openejb.deploymentId.format = {appId}/{ejbJarId}/{ejbName}
openejb.jndiname.format = {deploymentId}{interfaceType.annotationName}

I noticed this on the log:

12-Sep-2017 17:29:13.663 WARNING [localhost-startStop-1]
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.setPath A context path must either
be an empty string or start with a '/' and do not end with a '/'. The path
[/] does not meet these criteria and has been changed to []

Do I need additional config?

Thanks