I would need to check on this one and probably investigate a bit more what
you are doing.

That being said, I can confirm only one thread is currently working. So
either jmeter is only sending monothreaded requests or there is something
else.
But you aren't doing multiple requests in parallel

--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro